Recycling Rainwater with Rainwater Harvesting (RWH)
Rainwater harvesting is the accumulation and deposition of rainwater for reuse on-site…
It can be collected in tanks in the ground, water butts above the ground or smaller units housed in a loft or roof space.
It really makes sense to reuse the water that falls freely around us, especially here in the UK. Most residential and commercial premises are meter for water use and as such using free recycled water can offer savings.
As an increasingly valuable and sustainable source, rainwater collected from roofs provides high quality water for relevant applications. Whether domestic or commercial RWH can b
- Significantly reduce mains water usage of a typical home by 70%
- Offer large savings on household utility bills
- For inside your home: laundry and toilet flushing
- For outside your home: car washing, garden watering, ponds, paddling pools, swimming pools and pressure cleaning
- With water metering and warmer climates making every-day watering more difficult and costly, rainwater harvesting offer the perfect solution.
If you would like more information please contact us.