Renewable Energy Installers in the North West, North Wales and the Midlands
The Greener Group are award-winning MCS accredited renewable energy installers specialising in the installation of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels, Biomass Boilers, Solar Heating, Air Source Heat Pumps and other renewable energy solutions.
We provide the most cost effective and efficient energy systems that will lower your energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint and generate an income through the Feed-in Tariff (FiT) or Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). We design all our systems in-house, have extensive technical knowledge and pride ourselves on delivering the entire process from design through to installation to the highest possible standards.
The Greener Group began in 2009 as a solar panel installer and has since expanded into other areas of renewable energy technology for both businesses and domestic clients. We are now established and experienced renewable energy installers for both businesses and homes. We are based in Chester but are happy to install projects on a nationwide scale, as our case studies show! Major established businesses such as the Morris Quality Bakers and Edwards Transport trust us to carry out their renewable technology installations. We are proud to say that all work is undertaken in house and we can take a project through from consultation, to design and installation. Our domestic and commercial clients deal with the same installation team, meaning that you always deal with someone who has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Experienced Solar Panel Installers for Home and Business
As solar photovoltaics were the first renewable energy technology that The Greener Group installed, we have accumulated a lot of experience in advising on and installing solar PV systems for both the domestic and commercial market. Our team can look after a small solar PV installation on your home, or a large scale installation such as a solar farm or commercial building roof. We can advise you on the best products and installation size for your requirements and install a system that will help you make the most out of the Feed-in Tariff.
We have designed many unusual, bespoke systems for our clients. For example The Greener Group was the first UK company to install Solar Electric Roof Slates on a slate roof that was adjacent to a listed building. Also, The Greener Group keep up-to-date with newest technology on the market and were the first UK company to install Retrofit SolarEdge Technology which yielded a 28% increase in output from an existing under-performing installation. We are now the UK’s first installer of Hydrelio Floating Solar PV for large bodies of water. If you are considering a solar PV installation for your home or business, you can guarantee to receive expert advice from The Greener Group.
View Our Case Studies VIEW ALL
- 3 Panel Solar PV System For New Build – Part L Energy Efficiency RegsCommercial Solar PV Case Studies Residential Case Studies
- Samsung Air Source Heat Pump Installation in ChesterResidential Case Studies Residential Heat Pump Case Studies
- 199kW Biomass Boiler – Sheeplands Farm, SurreyCommercial Biomass Case Studies Commercial Case Studies
- 67kW Moretti Biomass Boiler – YorkshireCommercial Biomass Case Studies Commercial Case Studies Residential Biomass Case Studies Residential Case Studies
- 9kW Dimplex ASHP – CholmondeleyResidential Case Studies Residential Heat Pump Case Studies
- 199kW Biomass Boiler – Hall Hunter Partnership – SurreyCommercial Biomass Case Studies Commercial Case Studies
- 4kW In Roof Solar PV System – WrexhamResidential Case Studies Residential Solar PV Case Studies
- 16kW Air Source Heat Pump – Wrenbury, CheshireResidential Case Studies Residential Heat Pump Case Studies
- 100kW Solar PV Installation – Morris Bakers – Chorley, LancashireCommercial Case Studies Commercial Solar PV Case Studies
- 4kW Ground Mounted Solar PV Installation – Mold, North WalesResidential Case Studies Residential Solar PV Case Studies